We view our relationships with our clients as ongoing partnerships, and we pledge to provide you with quality, up-to-date tax return preparation and advice, whatever your tax planning and preparation needs—whether you're a sole-proprietor business or operate a multi-tiered corporation or partnership we have the staff and expertise to guarantee professional, accurate, and on-time tax services.
Additionally, our dedication to you doesn't stop after April 15. Throughout the year, we will keep up to date on current tax laws to minimize your tax liabilities and to maximize your future opportunities.
In today's hectic business world, it's a challenge to juggle all the daily tasks that keep your business running efficiently. One of the most time-consuming tasks any business owner faces is payroll.
Wouldn't it be helpful to rely on a trusted, accessible business partner to handle your payroll functions, from issuing checks to filing the necessary tax returns? We're here to lend a hand with our payroll services.
Our bookkeeping services are suitable for all industries. We offer daily, weekly, and monthly services based on your needs.
Our services include:
- Small Business Accounting
- Outsourced Bookkeeping
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bookkeeping Clean Up
- Income Statement, Balance Sheet, General Ledger, General Journal
- Custom Reports
Third parties who rely on your financial statements often require an audit for assurance. Detailed audits include:
- Examination of your company's financial statements' adherence to generally accepted auditing standards
- Examination of internal controls
- Complete, substantial testing of the information underlying your financial statements
- Documentation of our opinion as to whether the statements are fairly presented in conformity with generally accepted accounting principles
*auditing is outsourced to a 3rd party CPA